Raejack Village is the first village which the player is likely to stumble upon at the beginning of 3D Dot Game Heroes, and it is located in the area west of the Castle.
It should be noted that the Game Design quest and The Groom quest may only be started before clearing the Grass Temple, and it may otherwise be permanently missed.
Before the Grass TempleEdit
- Game Design quest / Mech Design Man - At the Inn near the beds is a man who wants to make a 3D Mech Game.
- This is a time-based event which must be completed before clearing the Grass Temple, otherwise it will be permanently missed.
- Talking to him starts a extremely long quest known as the "Game Design Quest" which will last the entire game. Completing it will give the player a special sword weapon.
- Bluesy the Slime - Next to the Northern Houses is a Blue Slime.
- His name is Bluesy, and he dreams of being a human.
- Talk to Bluesy to begin a sidequest.
- The Groom - In the house next to Bluesy the Slime is a man and two women. The man is deciding whom to marry.
- On his left is his Childhood Friend. On his right is a Wealthy Woman.
- He will ask you who he should marry.
- Answering does not affect the outcome of the game, but it is part of a sidequest in order to get the Giga Sword.
- The Retired Hero - In the house west of the Groom's is a man who claims to have been a hero.
- He mentions "lightning fast creatures" who he couldn't kill.
- He asks you to kill 10 of these creatures (Crystal Slime) for a reward.
- Doing so will result in a Life Up.